Home visits in Bend, Redmond, and Sisters
Fax Referrals to 877-319-7365
PT for Kids provides experienced, specialized, one on one physical therapy for infants and children in Central Oregon and Anchorage, Alaska.
• Premature infants
• Babies and Toddlers
• Children 2 years to 14 years old
PT for Kids helps with a wide range of concerns, from mild posture and movement issues to significant motor problems.
• Torticollis and Plagiocephaly (difficulty head turning, flat head)
• Feeding difficulties due to tightness or positioning
• Delayed motor skills (roll, sit, crawl, walk)
• Poor balance, clumsy, or difficulty walking
• Orthopedic concerns, feet turning in or out, limping, post-surgical
• Injury or pain
• Medical and Genetic conditions (i.e.Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome)
• And more
PT for Kids will assess your child to determine what movement help they might need. Some kids only require only a few sessions and others more consistent therapy. Family collaboration is an important part of the sessions.
PT for Kids provides physical therapy exclusively for children in a unique and fun way to improve your child's ability to sit, crawl, walk, run, and play. Whether they need a little boost or lots of guidance, Physical Therapy for Kids can help.
"Therapy has done wonders for my child."
- mother of 6 month old treated since 8 weeks
It blows my mind thinking about where my son was before we came here, just a few months back, he's made so much progress!"
- mother of 18 month old after 5 months of therapy
"My son has such a wonderful time at PT and has improved so much in less than a year."
- mother of 3 year old after 9 months of therapy
Physical Therapy for Kids, LLC
Phone: 907-346-4096 Oregon and Alaska
PO Box 1475 Sisters, OR 97759
PO Box 243846 Anchorage, AK 99524-3846
Physical Therapy for Kids, LLC provides specialized pediatric physical therapy for infants and children with movement issues ranging from mild concerns to significant motor problems.